Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:1 hour
Serves: 2 people
- Potato: long baking potatoes, 2
- Oil / Butter: 1 Tablespoon
- Salt: 1/2 Teaspoon or to taste
- Black Pepper powder: 1/4 Teaspoon
- Dried Oregano: 1/4 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder or chili flakes: 1/2 teaspoon
- White Corn flour: 2 tablespoon
- Garlic powder : 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into 2 portions. Cut each portion lengthwise into 4 portions lengthwise. Do not peel the potatoes .
- Wash them very well and drain the excess water.
- In a wide bowl add the potato pieces, corn flour, oil, salt, black pepper powder, dried oregano, red chili powder and garlic powder. Toss everything very well.
- All potato wedges should be evenly coated with the mix.
- Preheat the oven to 400-degree F or 200-degree C.
- On a baking tray, place a baking sheet. Line the potato wedges on the sheet little apart…
View original post 87 more words