Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Veggies: 1 cup, finely chopped (1 carrot, 4-5 green beans, some florets of cauliflower, handful of peas)
- Cabbage: ¼ Cup, finely chopped or shredded
- Bell Pepper: 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
- Tomato: 2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
- Onion: 1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
- Garlic: ½ teaspoon, finely chopped
- Ginger: ½ Teaspoon, finely chopped
- Green chill: ½ Teaspoon, finely chopped
- Basil leaves: 1 or 2
- Mint Leaves: 4-5
- Coriander Leaves: 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
- Butter / Oil: 2 Tablespoon
- Corn Starch (Corn Flour): 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Soy Sauce: ½ Tablespoon
- White Vinegar: 1 Teaspoon
- Thick Noodles: 1 cup, broken into 1-inch pieces
- Spring Onion: 1 tablespoon
- Oil: As required for deep fry
- Water: As required
- Boil 5-6 cups of water in a pot. Once water starts to boil, add the noodles. Let it boil for 7-8 minutes or till noodles are almost cooked (80%). Do not overcook the noodles. Turn off the heat and drain the noodles. Let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil for deep fry. Deep fry the noodles until deep brown and crispy. Take out on a kitchen napkin and keep aside.
- Now boil 3 cups of water in a pot. Once water starts to boil add the chopped veggies (Carrot, beans, cauliflower and peas). Let it boil for 8-10 minutes or till almost cooked (80%). Turn off the heat. Now drain the veggies and preserve both the veggies and the water for later use.
- Add 1 tablespoon corn flour in the boiled veggie water and stir it until corn flour mixes smoothly in the water. There should be no lumps.
- Heat 2 Tablespoon butter in a pan. Add cabbage, bell pepper, ginger, garlic and onion. Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add green chili and tomato and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the boiled veggie and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add the corn flour mixed water and stir continuously for 1 minute.
- Add the basil leaves, mint leaves, coriander leaves, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and black pepper powder. Stir and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add Spring onion and mix.
- Pour the soups in serving bowls and serve with fried noodles on top or in side.